- Most computer monitors combine three colours to display millions of different colors. Find out what these colours are.
- Only one letter appears in the names of all three of these colors. Find this letter.
- Hash this letter (only this letter, no spaces or newline characters) using SHA-256.
- Look at the last two letters of the hash. They should form the name of a well-known video game company.
- Find the name of the founder of this company. A famous scientist shares the same last name, except the “s” is replaced with a “g”.
- Unfortunately, this scientist died in 2018. Find the day of this scientist’s death.
- A holiday celebrating a special mathematical constant happens to be on this scientist’s deathday. Find the mathematical constant.
- One last step! Let [xxxxxxxxx] be the first 9 digits of the mathematical constant after the decimal point (the 9th digit is rounded). Visit https://tinyurl.com/[xxxxxxxxx]
Enjoy! (this should be easy)